We are really excited and pleased to be a part of Norfolk Restaurant Week, 2017! This year it will be running from Tuesday 31st October - Saturday 11th November and yes, we are aware it is longer than a week! This year is the first year that Norfolk Restaurant Week is countywide, having covered North Norfolk in previous years.
Restaurant Week is Norfolk’s largest dining event, a culinary celebration of our vibrant restaurant scene, fine food, and the people who produce it. Here at Farmyard, we thought we would make a mark and have gone all out to deliver you A la Carte dishes, at set menu prices and at 2 Courses for £15 and 3 courses for £20, it will give you the opportunity to keep coming back until you have had your fill!
We have taken some of Norfolks best seasonal produce, combined it with Farmyard's chefs and kitchen and created a menu that we are really proud of. So proud, that we are going to put our A la Carte menu away for a couple of weeks and run solely with this menu to help celebrate Norfolk and its restaurants.
Norfolk Restaurant week, 2017, set menu.
- Green celery soup, Binham Blue.
- Pheasant, ham hock and foie gras terrine, house pickles, sourdough toast.
- Roast beets, toasted pearl barley, pickled walnut emulsion, watercress.
- Cured Salmon, potato, dill and yuzu.
- Dry aged bavette, mushroom ketchup, roast Roscoff onion.
- Dry aged collar of pork, pumpkin, sage and brown butter.
- Pheasant breast, parsnip, quince and smoked bacon.
- Hake, haricot beans, preserved lemon, grapes.
- Jerusalem artichoke and spelt “risotto”, herbs, aged parmesan.
Sides (Choose one per main course, additional sides will be charged separately)
- Duck fat chips, smoked garlic aioli.
- Eves hill leaves, house dressing.
- Sweet potato, chipotle butter.
- Gem hearts, caeser dressing, aged parmesan.
- Brassicas, salsa verde.
- Baron Bigod, fruit bread, Farmyard chutney.
- Farmyard chocolate bar; 65% Colombian, miso caramel, peanut.
- Blood orange posset, oat crumble.
- Warm fig and almond tart, vanilla ice cream.
*Please note, because of the seasonal nature of some dishes, menus may change without notice.
We are already receiving a high volume of bookings and enquiries, so to avoid disappointment, click here to make your reservation.
**Please note, due to a human error by the Norfolk Restaurant Week team, the Farmyard Resturant offer price was wrongly published as £10/£15 in the printed copy of the Norfolk Restaurant Week dining guide. Sincere apologies, Team NRW.